Are you ready to have a fulfilled life, be more effective, and get the results you want?
Many people struggle with balancing the demands of daily business and life and the needs necessary to reach the true goals they so clearly envision for themselves and their business.
Coaching is a life changing experience and partnership that will empower you to fulfill your maximum potential. We understand you, and we are here to help you make the transformation you need. We are dedicated to our clients’ success, and we understand that every situation has its own unique challenges and advantages.
Our process takes your individual situation thoroughly into consideration, so that we can understand your own personal, or your organization’s, needs and take action from there to help you get the results you want and need.
Through our custom-tailored approach, we will help you to discover what is needed to get you from where you are to where you want to be. We will guide you to identify and correct any self-limiting beliefs and behaviors that are keeping you stuck and preventing you from being your best. We will challenge and engage you to become the success you envision.
How it works
Our process begins by individualizing a partnership with you to:
- Assess your personal and/or organizational situation to define and clarify your vision and goals with purpose.
- Explore and identify needs to be met to reach goals and together map a clear path for you to get there.
- Equip and empower you to take the action needed to reach your goals and ultimately realize your overall vision.
What to expect
From us as your coaches:
- Commitment to your success
- Powerful questions
- Tough love
- A loyal accountability partner
- Tools that will accelerate and sustain your improvement
- Self-exploration and awareness
- A new perspective
- Clear insight into your values and your strengths and alignment of your behaviors to them
- Self mastery
And there is more to disover in the process!
Most typical coaching engagements begin with a six month commitment and continue for a year. In such cases a reassessment of progress and needs occurs during the fifth month. Progress is however also measured on a regular basis to ensure desired results. In some instances other arrangements are made for an appropriate time frame.
When we begin the coaching relationship, together we clearly, in detail, define your desired outcome of the coaching and clarify which indicators will be used to measure progress along the way.
Every client and situation is personal and individual. Some possible and helpful interventions that we might suggest during coaching can include:
- 360 Interviews
- Conflict Management
- Skill building
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills